GAriGrid LLC Open Positions-July 01-2009
SM-002J -New Postion
Sales & Marketing Account Executive
• Reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Responsible for sales activities, generating and following through with leads.
• Develops and implements both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area.
• Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
• Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
• Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
• Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
• Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
• Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
• 3-5 years of sales experience.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel US and International
Flash game software developer consultant/contractor with extensive experience with embedded microcontroller and software development and testing such as C++, Java, CE and Window mobile with LCD touch screen display. This position require working with our partners and or design teams in China.
Requirements: BSEE/ with 5 years experience with software development of electronic games
Please fax or email your resume to careers @qualsense.com
Phone: Fax: (858) 764 4102